contact: my first name (at) this domain
- A. Couture-Beil, R. Vaughan, and G. Mori. Selecting and Commanding Individual Robots in a Vision-Based Multi-Robot System. Seventh Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision (CRV), 2010
- Alex Couture-Beil. Selecting and Commanding Individual Robots in a Multi-Robot System. Master's thesis, Simon Fraser University, 2010.
pdf, SFU library
- (Video publication) Alex Couture-Beil, Richard T. Vaughan, and Greg Mori. Selecting and Commanding Individual Robots in a Vision-Based Multi-Robot System, In HRI10: Proceedings of the 5th ACM/IEEE international conference on Human robot interaction, March 2010.
- Alex Couture-Beil and Richard T. Vaughan. Adaptive mobile charging stations for multi-robot systems. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS'09), October 2009.
- Micah J Best, Alexandra Fedorova, Ryan Dickie, Andrea Tagliasacchi, Alex Couture-Beil, Craig Mustard, Shane Mottishaw Aron Brown, Zhi Feng Huang, Xiaoyuan Xu, Nasser Ghazali and Andrew Brownsword, Searching for Concurrent Design Patterns in Video Games: Practical lessons in achieving parallelism in a video game engine, to appear in Proceedings of the 15th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (Euro-Par 2009), August 2009.
- Mark Bayazit, Alex Couture-Beil, and Greg Mori. Real-time motion-based gesture recognition using the gpu. In Proceedings of the IAPR Conference on Machine Vision Applications (MVA'09), May 2009.
- Andrea Tagliasacchi, Ryan Dickie, Alex Couture-Beil, Micah J. Best, Alexandra Fedorova, and Andrew Brownsword, Cascade: A Parallel Programming Framework for Video Game Engines, in Proceedings of the Workshop on Parallel Execution of Sequential Programs on Multi-core Architectures (PESPMA), in conjunction with ISCA, Beijing, China, 2008.
- rjson - A JSON parser for R, written in C. Source code on github